The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of deportar
- The grounds for deporting foreigners living in Germany have also been extended, as have the grounds for denying them a legal right to stay.
- A 1996 immigration reform law allows the government to deport illegal aliens convicted of an aggravated felony.
- The Home Secretary will have greater freedom to exclude and deport foreigners preaching hate and violence.
- Illegal residency was made a criminal offence, and a special police force was set up to seize and deport foreigners or rejected asylum-seekers.
- Previous versions of the bill explicitly allowed police to deport foreigners for participation in political demonstrations.
- The aim of the operation is to catch, jail, prosecute and ultimately deport illegal aliens trying to enter this country.
- With unemployment rising, the government announced measures to deport illegal foreign workers.
- He said many of them have been afraid to seek help because they fear being deported as illegal aliens.
- As of September 1, the immigration police returned to its aggressive tracking activities to expose and deport illegal immigrants.
- To that end they have the power to deport aliens convicted of criminal offences.
- Only in 1998, when Italy threatened to start deporting illegal immigrants, did asylum requests suddenly climb to 6930.
- Mr Mendis was deported as an illegal immigrant after 16 years in the country.
- Three illegal immigrants have been deported after a suspected brothel was raided in a village.
- The system would also provide an automatic list of those who have overstayed visas - making it easier to find and deport illegal immigrants.
- A Maryland county executive says we should embrace illegal aliens and not deport them.
- Last year, one of my neighbours was rounded up as part of an operation to deport illegal immigrants.
- When the matter came before a judge, he ordered the girls to be arrested and deported as illegal immigrants.
- The government also moved to deport 10 foreigners convicted during the 19 days of violence in troubled poor neighborhoods.
- How you walk, how you deport yourself, how you behave in the queue for food: these things are all important because they may be saying something to your opponents.
- And people say he deports himself in a very presidential way.
- The decision we take on how we deport ourselves over the months ahead will go very much to the reputation and standing of this country in the councils of the world.
- But there is a general accord amongst historians that she gave a lot of attention to the care of her body and the way she deported herself.
- In his younger days, at the Australian academy, he did not always deport himself with the required delicacy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!