The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of deportación
- Denaturalisation, deportation and extradition are the only avenues justice can allow.
- Can you hold them in custody for purposes of expulsion or deportation, even if they are children?
- There has been a significant rise in the number of deportations carried out so far this year compared with last year, according to new statistics.
- The mass deportations have provoked tension between both countries.
- The deportation of thousands of failed asylum-seekers will also be made a top priority.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!