The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Those who think otherwise should visit some of the recycling stations, to see the miscellaneous rubbish which is dumped in an assortment of sacks and bags, beside the bottle banks and paper depositories.
- Public libraries quickly became centralized depositories for important public texts and artifacts.
- It was also said that the work of investigators was being hampered by a refusal by museum staff to provide inventories, to reveal the location of safe depositories, and to open storerooms.
- About 80 percent of those asked agreed to allow a portion of blood drawn for other medical purposes to be used for the isolation of DNA that was placed in the registry depository.
- Constantinople was known in the West to contain great depositories of ancient Greek literature and a few scholars familiar with it.
- Its warehouses, far from only storing food, he said, were also used as depositories for weapons.
- The findings suggest that the large depository where mineral concentrates are stored prior to shipment from the port in Callao contributes to pediatric lead exposures in that city.
- A ‘Space Access Organization’ would, at least, be able to gather all the hard-won data from these canceled programs and maintain a central depository of information and expert knowledge.
- Fishermen are the last of the hunter-gatherers, representatives of a part of Scotland's rural tradition and the depository of the nation's hope for any part in the future of fishing.
- However, as one reviewer remarked: ‘In recent years the British Museum has come to be seen as a depository of the tangible history of the world.
- There was already a permanent royal treasury at Winchester, a depository for fiscal records as well as for silver, and this required a permanent staff to guard and oversee it.
- The Internet has created vast depositories of information all over the world which contain every imaginable form of data.
- He said vitrified radioactive materials would be bound up in glass or other depositories and would not be easily released.
- Simon Rounding, of Parker March, said: ‘We are the depository for all his documents, papers and titled deeds.’
- Senior lawyer Paul Gardiner will travel to the US as soon as possible to find out the legal position regarding documents held in a depository at Pensacola, Florida.
- Despite a lack of spacial limitations imposed on the text, the Factbook is far from a depository of ‘raw data.’
- It is right that schools encourage pupils to use the Net, which is not only a vast depository of information but also an important tool in the modern workplace.
- Most significantly, the Thames came to provide a depository for London's waste.
- He said a depository for the public to recycle paper, newspapers and magazines was badly needed in the town.
- Logging off her computer, Amanda moves away from the desk and into the small room behind it which acts as a coat depository for the desk staff.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!