The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of depravado
- Inevitably, you must wonder whether barbarism is the natural condition of man let loose, or the depraved state of man when corrupted by violence.
- Legend tells us that the golden civilisation became so corrupt and depraved that it was destroyed by the angry gods - but did the city ever exist at all?
- It isn't the first time he has shown a depraved indifference toward responsibility, and sadly, it may not be the last.
- But deep within this depraved human being is a need for cohesion and clarity.
- While I escaped his lecherous depraved mauling, other young men were not so lucky.
- And what I draw from it is that this is a man with a depraved heart and a complete disregard for human life.
- According to this model, conversion is seen as a momentous transformation of life from a depraved past to a sacred present and a promised future.
- I'm just speechless at that level of depraved planning.
- But she said: ‘I had gone to celebrate a friend's birthday and all of a sudden was drawn into some depraved sex show.’
- ‘To plan and execute the violent attack on her sleeping husband was really a most depraved act,’ he said.
- The depraved plot is shot with a schizophrenic camera incorporating elements of peepshows, montage and silent horror films amongst others.
- What if she is not a depraved sadist but an insecure character desperate for approval?
- There are some sick, sick people in this world and I do not want to be part of their quest to find the depraved things they are looking for.
- For several years he himself has been voluntarily living in a depraved state.
- Someone who can, in all deliberateness, actually give forth that depraved statement would do well, truly, to reconsider or shut up.
- Be prepared to be asked to engage in all sorts of depraved activities.
- No one should be in any doubt about his depraved intentions
- As her reliance on the townspeople grows, they make increasingly depraved demands on the woman.
- Such a universally useful item should not be regarded as depraved.
- But somehow or other we have to attempt to understand the origins of this depraved, evil behaviour.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!