The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of depresivo
- Phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants, and CNS depressants may potentiate the therapeutic and adverse effects of opioids.
- The report also suggests that the number of new users has been climbing since the mid-1980s, the largest increase occurring with the depressants oxycodone, methadone and morphine.
- Interactions with benzodiazepines, pentobarbital, and other central nervous system depressants can yield additional sedative effects.
- Alcohol is a depressant, a powerful drug with mood-altering effects.
- The drug is a depressant and will lead to lack of energy and general relaxation of the muscles.
- It is also necessary to exclude reversible causes of failure of brain function, including depressant drugs and hypothermia.
- Users often present with multiple drug ingestions, which may include stimulant and depressant drugs.
- These data underscore the need for clinicians to search for problems with other depressant drugs and to take care before prescribing benzodiazepines in alcohol-dependent individuals.
- The interactions of carisoprodol with other CNS depressant drugs appears to be particularly significant.
- LSD effects appear to be totally different from those produced by narcotics or other depressant drugs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!