The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of delegación
1delegación femininecomisión feminine
- But it still left many advocacy groups annoyed at the limited time they had for deputations - or formal presentations to councillors - and concerned that their opinions had little effect on the final outcome.
- She proposed that a deputation from the council should meet with the Minister for Education to stress the importance of the need for new schools in the town.
- If people wanted something done, they went in a deputation to the minister, escorted by their local member.
- Each of the nine deputations the committee heard criticised the council for springing the cuts on the groups by letter 17 days ago.
- ‘He led many successful deputations to Ministers for Health and played a major role in the development of our General Hospital,’ he added.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!