The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de descarrilamiento
- All the points were supposed to have been refitted following the Hatfield derailment, which was caused by a broken rail.
- On Friday a rail shattered, causing a derailment near Hammersmith, west London.
- He said all three train derailments have apparently been caused by an internal defect in the tracks.
- In 12 months to March, there were 1,269 incidents that could have caused a fatal derailment or injury.
- Five track gangs maintained the 72 miles of track, including over 700 switches and repaired the high priority derailment damage.
- The number of collisions and derailments has reduced steadily, with the lowest ever number being recorded last year.
- About 514 feet of rail was dislocated in the derailment.
- The collision resulted in the derailment of the cab car and four passenger cars of train 1270.
- The train was on its way back at the end of the day when a low-speed derailment occurred.
- Yesterday's derailment occurred within five miles of Tuesday's smash.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!