The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dermatitis
- Irritant contact dermatitis is a skin reaction caused by the direct effect of an irritant substance on the skin.
- Eczema, also known as dermatitis, describes skin conditions where there is irritation or inflammation of the skin.
- Allergic contact dermatitis improves with removal of the sensitizing agent.
- Deficiency leads to pellagra, a condition characterized by dermatitis, diarrhea and certain mental health problems.
- Other conditions that can cause similar symptoms include heat rash, dermatitis or thrush.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!