The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dermatología
- Projects spanned a range of specialties - dermatology, psychiatry, respiratory medicine, cardiology, and oncology.
- The department of internal medicine and dermatology has 170 beds in six general wards and a medical intensive care unit with 10 beds.
- Likewise, telemedicine might be cost effective for some disciplines such as dermatology and radiology but not for others.
- Laser therapy in dermatology is expanding rapidly and can be used to treat vascular and pigmented lesions, to remove tattoos, for depilation, and for skin resurfacing.
- This test is usually carried out in dermatology departments in hospital.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!