The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de grúa
1(over oil well)torre de perforación femeninoderrick masculino
- Soon drilling derricks, pipelines and roads carved up the region, and oil spills polluted lakes and rivers.
- Oil wells no longer require derricks, so west county's 7,000 rickety towers are largely gone.
- There were oil derricks and natural gas pipelines, grain elevators six stories high.
- A 350 ft derrick will support the six-mile drill pipe, which could take more than a year to drive through the crust.
- A few nameless shrubs, oil derricks and transmission towers line the far edges of the highway.
2also derrick craneMarinagrúa femenino
- The derrick cranes being used for erection were then moved forward to the next segment and the cycle was repeated.
- The vessel to be fitted with winches, derricks, wheels and ordinary runners capable of handling lifts up to 2 tons.
- Today, two derrick cranes will move the heavy reactor and its related equipment to a trailer with 360 wheels on the pier.
- Timbers for the largest derricks could not be provided locally, so they were shipped from the West and the South.
- The ship is self-sufficient in that it has its own derricks enabling to load and unload all over the world.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!