The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de trasero
1trasero masculino coloquial, eufemismo
- Over-excited Eurosceptics accuse the team of protecting their own well-cushioned derrières.
- Unfortunately the sizes are small, smaller and smallest so I have to do a lot of size altering as I'm a woman blessed with a wide derrière and ample chests.
- They just wanted to hear the detailed dimensions of her derrière.
- All of which is softer, more cushioned and far gentler on a sore derrière.
- So I plonked my cynical derrière on a comfy sofa, and awaited the coming encounter.
- Serenity growled, reaching behind her to rub her sore derrière.
- Hence our advice and New Year's resolution: Cover your derrières.
- The rest of the town were all middle to lower class people who worked their derrières off.
- If I find out you have I'll kick your derrière most thoroughly as an antidote.
- I woke up to Ohio's famously freezing weather and accidentally tripped myself as I got out of bed, therefore landing on my freezing derrière right in the middle of the freezing, uncarpeted floor.
- She blushed at the thoughts running through her mind after surveying him fully still clad in his charcoal grey dress pants that accented his derrière perfectly.
- Kiara's back was towards him, so he could not see her facial expression, but he did get a wonderful view of her delectable derrière that had fit perfectly in his lap.
- The designers have gone in for somewhat spectacular loincloths which leave the derrière completely exposed.
- Once your derrière is dry, do your bike a favor and spin the wheels to help get any remaining water out of the hub.
- By the end of the century corsets produced the sinuous body shape of the Gibson girl, with a protruding bust and derrière, and small waist.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!