The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desalinizar
- Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient.
- Alternative sources such as reclaimed wastewater and desalinated seawater are options in some locales.
- Apart from a tiny percentage of the world's population, who drink desalinated seawater, the only water we drink is rainwater.
- One of these patents has revolutionized the way we can better desalinate sea water for human consumption.
- If more countries could afford to desalinate sea water, for example, the problem would be solved.
- Sea water may be desalinated if passed through sand, for the particles of sand obstruct the long, rigid particles of salt while letting water particles through.
- As the worst drought in a decade leaves millions short of water, a handful of officials and scientists are pushing plans to use nuclear power to desalinate seawater for drinking.
- They agreed to use nuclear technology to desalinate seawater or the conversion of seawater into fresh water, salt and electricity in Madura.
- The two leaders agreed to work together in advancing techniques for desalinating seawater to cope with perennial water shortages in Saudi Arabia, the official said.
- The disadvantage in desalinating seawater is that it is very energy hungry, and we find that the cost is at least double that of producing a very high quality from a municipal wastewater.
- Hopefully, the development of technology to desalinate water from the Mediterranean, will allow us to give more water back to the river itself.
- Why, in all these years, have we not developed a way to desalinate our sea water, as, for example, they do in Dubai?
- Water is a precious commodity on the dry east Mediterranean island, which desalinates more than a fifth of its household needs from the sea.
- One increasingly popular approach is to use desalinated water to supplement regular drinking water.
- The power plant also produces some 200 million liters of clean water as a result of desalinating sea water, which is used as a coolant.
- Their goal is to sell desalinated ocean water to cities and developers.
- And probably we do drink desalinated water all the time in various forms while we don't pay attention to it.
- The proposed project will have a capacity to provide 300 million litres per day of desalinated water.
- The facility's environmental features include solar powering, desalinating water tank, large windows for natural light, 'no-water' compost toilets and central breezeways to avoid the need for air conditioning.
- They argue that water needs could be met by dredging existing reservoirs, using water from nearby cities, or desalinating ocean water.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!