The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1quitarle el sarro a
- Wash bins, descale taps and plugholes, etc, as required.
- Tubes supplied with an anodized surface must be descaled at the ends before welding.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning, disinfecting and descaling.
- After they are descaled, these hot bands are cold rolled to the required thickness and coils off the cold mill are either annealed and descaled or bright annealed.
- Removal of this hardened metal layer is essential for optimum mechanical properties, and an integral part of any descaling process.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!