The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de descodificar
- The operator would place descrambling information in the POD and give it to subscribers who buy set-tops.
- The basis of conditional access technology rests on scrambling and descrambling the pictures on your screen.
- This is a device that is also descrambling pay-per-view or premium channels.
- A professor wants to study junk DNA sequences to see if they may be descrambled to contain communications from extraterrestrial intelligences.
- Without that encoded signal, the box will not obey commands to descramble programming.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has bowed out of a long-running dispute over a DVD descrambling utility, dealing a preliminary defeat to Hollywood studios and electronics makers…
- A US jury this week convicted a man for selling illegal cable TV descrambling hardware.
- When you received a message scrambled with your public key, you entered your private key into PGP and it descrambled the email or file.
- They are merely PC Card form-factor devices that descramble premium cable content, precluding the need for set-top boxes, and plug into DCR TVs, set-top devices, and digital recorders.
- However, you must shut down the digital TV application and start up a separate one for cable (and no, you can't get HD that way, because the device can't descramble the transmission).
- In 2002, the Court of Appeals upheld a lower court ruling that barred a hacker magazine from posting or linking to a DVD descrambling program.
- He was alleged to have broken the law by writing and publishing a DVD descrambling program so that he could watch films he owned on a Linux PC.
- The programmer claims it can ‘descramble in excess of 21.5MBps ’.
- The license gives set-top makers and vendors access to a signal-scrambling and descrambling system.
- In addition, the machine is not capable of descrambling programming while supporting electronic program guides.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!