The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de divisar
verbo transitivo descries, descrying, descried
- Venturing further into the meadow, he descried four figures near the other side of the meadow.
- Ostensibly sympathetic to those on the raft, the painting shows the survivors descrying a ship barely visible on the horizon.
- While he clearly indicates productions he considers successful, I would be hard-pressed to descry a pattern among them.
- How could she possibly descry the ship's position from a standpoint of utter blindness.
- Commissioned to dispel the clouds, the samurai ‘stared upward and descried a weird form in the clouds.’
- Below, the ground grew rougher; from time to time he descried blurred lines upon the earth - the overgrown walking-tracks of humans.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!