The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of profanación
- This is an act of desecration and vandalism and it is very disappointing from our point of view and upsetting for visitors that this property has been stolen.
- He also wanted it to be saved from destruction or desecration in future wars.
- Human productivity and excellence, if achieved by way of human desecration and abuse, can only result in eventual catastrophe.
- This would be desecration of the highest order.
- Flowers laid by relatives at the plot were scattered around the memorial during Sunday night's desecration of the graves.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!