The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1isla desierta feminine
- I feel like growling, packing a bag and heading for a remote desert island where only the wind bothers to whisper.
- Due to some unforeseen plot machination, your character is washed up on the beach of a tropical desert island.
- Imagine, for the sake of argument, that you have been stranded on a desert island, a veritable tropical paradise.
- But hurry, they won't be forever deserted desert islands.
- By then the atoll's two desert islands had been planted with grass and ironwoods on soil imported from Guam.
- If we were to be castaways on a desert island, these are the goods we would pack by the caseload.
- I liked to play pirate games back then, sailing the rolling main, fighting bad people, sinking their ships, and burying my treasure under palm trees on desert islands.
- Today, it is practically unknown to outsiders, a remote marine wilderness teeming with undersea life and dotted with day-dreamy desert islands.
- This means that paddling a kayak around desert islands during the day and camping amongst the cactus at night is easy.
- A poor Jamaican fisherman was shipwrecked on a desert island.
- What would be your three desert island essentials?
- Most of us carry a store of memories and hopes of beach life, from rock pools and sandcastles to romantic encounters walking along the silver sands on a desert island.
- If I had to take only two albums to a desert island with me, this would be the one I choose without even giving it a second thought.
- Who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?
- I think on a desert island the river journey would be even more evocative.
- Its story of a group of schoolboys stranded on a desert island after an aeroplane crash who descend into savagery still has the power to shock and enthral.
- If you had to select and take one instrument to accompany the rest of your life on a desert island, only one instrument, what would it be?
- Which literary character would you least like to be stranded on a desert island with and why?
- If I got marooned on a desert island I'd be barking mad within three days.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which five items would you chose to have with you?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!