The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of merecidamente
- In the first half we made mistakes that were duly and deservedly punished.
- There were only seconds remaining in the half when Aberdeen deservedly equalised and again it was a first goal at his club for the scorer.
- A superb recovery though saw them deservedly take all three points.
- Ireland deservedly enjoys an excellent reputation throughout the world for its food and drink.
- A lot has been written and said about that game and deservedly so.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!