The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1barba de tres días (recortada) feminine
- He spends hours a day carefully making sure his designer stubble is perfectly arranged.
- I'm really hoping designer stubble comes back in at some stage, or even better, full beards.
- The man, who is a fireman, does seem rather smooth in a smart blazer, open-necked shirt and designer stubble.
- I gel my hair so it looks cool, and I don't shave, so I have designer stubble.
- It also turned Don into one of the hottest stars of the moment; famous for his sleeveless tops and designer stubble.
- The one with the blonde hair and designer stubble looks like he stepped off a catwalk.
- His bouffon hair and designer stubble are well-known to French TV viewers.
- Bosses say designer stubble is unacceptable.
- Officers have been banned from sporting designer stubble.
- Bill is quite swarthy, and generally has a few days growth of designer stubble on his face.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!