The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de conveniencia
1(of action, idea)conveniencia femeninothe desirability of mass tourism in the capital is questionable — es cuestionable que la afluencia de turismo de masas a la capital sea de desear
- How much are our senses trained socially to respond to specific aspects of human beauty and desirability?
- There is an unequivocal denial of the possibility or the desirability of universal values, ambitions or aspiration.
- Again, this reduces transport costs and increases the desirability of behaving in a transport efficient manner.
- Those older, heading irreversibly away from their peak, can feel for some time that they are still in the rough vicinity of desirability.
- The desirability of living in the countryside has pushed rural house prices way beyond the reach of many agricultural workers, he says.
2(of person)atractivo masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!