The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1agenda de escritorio feminineagenda de (sobre)mesa feminineagenda de despacho feminine
- And here is a magnificent desk diary in black leather with gilt edging.
- This beautifully produced desk diary features images from Vertigo's distinguished decade of producing cutting edge comics.
- I did force myself to part with tax records from 1992 to 1994, though I couldn't resist keeping my desk diaries from those years, if only to make things easier for my biographers.
- You need to set up bring forward systems and to use desk diaries which, if used in conjunction with a filing system, provide a foolproof method for storing information, chasing up work and as an aide-mémoire.
- It is intended that, when the broadband service is introduced, a centralised computer booking system will be operational but until that time staff at all libraries will maintain a booking record using a desk diary.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!