The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de forajido
nombreplural desperadoes, plural desperados
1forajido masculinoforajida femenino
- At the same time, he couldn't abide facile equations between criminal desperadoes and the legalized murder machinery of a state.
- The joint was hopping with all kinds of low-lifes and desperados.
- My guide tells me she has arranged more adventure activities, this time in the desert - and images of red canyons, towering rock formations and gangs of desperados comes to mind.
- When the sheriff's posse catches up with Roy's gang of desperados, the lawmen announce a $5,000 price on Roy's head.
- The game can be played from a number of perspectives including that of the Indians, Mexicans, Americans, or a gang of desperados.
- A storm brings down Gary's aircraft in the desert where he is captured by a gang of desperados - remnants of the Angolan war.
- His band of desperados specialized in looting feudal landlords and Mughal treasury.
- The opening sequence features a blade being sharpened on stone, quickly cross-cutting to a chaotic chase in which a gang of desperadoes attempt to capture a rogue chicken.
- Where other desperados took the money and ran, the Kelly gang, remarkably enough, turned bank robberies into weekend social events - occasions for improvised partying and propaganda.
- This quantity of dangerous but potentially precious materials offers a temptation for adventurers and desperados,’ said the report.
- This entertainment business has been there for several years now and has succeeded in attracting an array of alcoholics, drunks, gamblers, aggressive individuals and desperados of every description.
- A couple of desperados like you two should be able to pull this off just fine,’ said Bill.
- Soon, the desperados ' concerns of how and when to split the gold pale in comparison to the dire need to simply survive the strange inhabitants of this haunted mansion.
- These chronicles became the handbook for future travellers and ironically, for gold prospectors and desperados planning quick gains.
- The desperados collide with the drillers and a hostage situation takes shape but guns and threats aren't the only danger facing our heroes.
- After creating a disturbance in the Shopping Center, two desperados were retrieved from the jungle by arresting officers.
- That evening the camp of the fifteen college boys invited the desperados.
- Any attempt to develop a de-escalation strategy with these desperados is senseless.
- Local residents thought a band of desperadoes was being hunted down, but the reality was that they were conducting a purge of undesirables, drunks and criminal elements in preparation for the summer season.
- The stickup caused Main Street to rumble with a shootout that had residents and law enforcement officials alike scrambling and trading shots with the desperadoes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!