The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de abatido
- He was not too despondent after his defeat and believes he can launch a stronger bid when he has gained more experience.
- A man is sometimes despondent from disappointment, is gloomy, and has no courage to work.
- It was a break they both needed as both had been depressed and despondent.
- Jason cast a despondent look in my direction and allowed himself to be dragged away.
- I remember how despondent and disheartened we were as the doctor's findings were reported.
- The red and black segment of the crowd were in delirium, the blue and white silent and despondent.
- They'll still be despondent after going so agonisingly close, but that historic first title might not be too far off now.
- You may be too easily irritated or despondent, exasperating friends and family with exacting demands and finicky attitudes.
- I was so embarrassed by myself, but I was also really despondent.
- Of course, he may have been despondent for personal reasons having nothing to do with any of this.
- A visit from Canterbury certainly cheers up hard-pressed and often despondent clergy and congregations.
- There are also, though, lots and lots of people in this country who are extremely despondent.
- The lads are so despondent but they did really well, especially in the first half, and the effort and commitment was what we have been asking for.
- He became suicidal, despondent about the end of his boxing career and his disfigurement.
- As you can imagine, we were all a bit gutted and despondent.
- The despondent manner in which Ray walked towards the dug-out said it all.
- I feel tearful, angry, despondent, restless, annoyed, irritable and prickly all at the same time.
- His self-penned songs track his career from despondent dreams of stardom to the travesty of having achieved them.
- After a good few years of success supporters got very despondent for a while as the team faltered in mid season and the manager came under fire.
- There were reports that classmates felt he had seemed despondent.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!