The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de destino
1destino masculinosino masculino literario
- The very destinies of future generations can be changed right here for eternity, I think.
- The intricate events and various destinies interplay into a complicated story.
- They would know that in future the destinies of all its citizens would be entirely in their own hands.
- He thought the iron wire that controlled our destinies was temperament.
- Could the message here be that God controls all of our destinies and no one religion is better than another religion?
- It prolongs and intensifies the trauma already experienced by children who have little or no control over their destinies.
- Suddenly, that began to give people some control over their own destinies.
- First Nations must have the right to control their own destinies, he said.
- Certainly the holder of that office, competent or otherwise, seems to control the destinies of us all.
- Atropos is the name of one of the Fates, mythical beings who controlled the destinies of humans.
- We may feel that we, as individuals, wish to be in more control of our own destinies.
- Your destiny, and the destinies of those who will come after you, must be fulfilled.
- Dare one hope that those in charge of our destinies after elections will appreciate the necessity?
- The respondents took to themselves the complete control over the bodies and destinies of the rescuees.
- We must seize control of our own economic destinies as far as possible.
- The forces of nature take us from being able to control our own lives, our own destinies.
- The plan after the dissolution was that all people would be entirely independent and in control of their own destinies.
- My father and his buddies were those guys on the front lines trying to control their own destinies.
- With international tensions relaxed, their destinies are uncertain and their loyalties up for grabs to the highest bidder.
- A decade later the vision would be modified to reflect the glories of a bygone era, and the tragedies of interrupted lives and unfulfilled destinies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!