Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1indigencia femininemiseria feminine
- They are by far the largest group amongst the fifth of India's population who live in extreme poverty and destitution.
- If in two months stories of starvation and destitution continue to emerge out of Aceh, severe criticism will rain down on the government.
- More than two million other people from Darfur are in extreme destitution, immediately requiring aid.
- In fact the utter destitution of the desperate was not just predicted: it was planned for.
- Seaweed farming was an important part of the Japanese farmers' diets and after suffering years of unreliable harvests they were facing destitution.