The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de perceptible
- Alzheimer's disease is characterised by a long preclinical period during which cognitive deficits are detectable.
- In overdoses, heroin's presence in the blood and urine is detectable for about 36 hours.
- The products are commonly mixed with alcohol, have a short duration of action, and are not easily detectable on routine hospital toxicology screens.
- Your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic to eliminate the bacterial infection that triggered your reactive arthritis if it's still detectable in your body.
- The wrist is often the first site of clinically detectable rheumatoid arthritis.
- The lab found no detectable trans fats in any of the samples, with a detection limit of 0.01 percent of the sample weight.
- In reality, only those runners with inadequate, readily detectable techniques of cheating are penalised.
- His eyes were closed, muscles lax, breathing barely detectable.
- It is the first positive laboratory marker for acute HCV infection, which becomes detectable in serum usually one to three weeks after infection.
- Why did you not report that any attempt to reconstitute the country's WMD programmes would be immediately detectable to Western technology?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!