Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- detector van
- The carbon monoxide detector is designed to sense the presence of carbon monoxide in the air.
- But it took another six years for a TV detector van to take to the streets.
- They use detection equipment, including detector vans and hand-held scanners.
- An adaptor on the back of the camera allows for hook up to devices such as motion detectors and doorbells.
- When the laser bear hits a detector, the laser detector records a kill or near miss.
- The good news for the radar detector supplier and thousands of motorists is that the devices are still legal to buy and use in the UK.
- One of the problems with the bus detector idea is that it might confuse buses with lorries and a method of dealing with that is also being looked into.
- This flare saturated the X-ray detectors on several monitoring satellites.
- Bomb detectors seem to be popular devices that are being installed in many buildings these days.
- It is essential to select the appropriate traffic detector technology for each specific function.
- Motion detector software checks for blinking, and translates this into clicks.
- On her left were the weird heart rate detectors and blood pressure monitors.
- Motion detectors and daylighting sensors keep electric light use to a minimum.
- The chemical agent detectors and radiological monitors were going off all over the place.
- Canadian authorities use vapour detectors for bomb detection at airports.
- The roads shall have sensory speed detectors, traffic lights and tar macadam.
- The cosmic dust detector recorded two micrometeoroid showers in September and December.
- If we spent money on hypocrisy detectors as well as anthrax detectors, they would be buzzing.
- Behind that is a photon detector, placed so as to detect the light from only one slit.
- As well as the drive through model, the company is working on a handheld detector device.