The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Chemistry detergente masculine(for clothes) detergente masculine(for clothes) jabón en polvo masculine(for dishes) lavavajillas masculine(for dishes) detergente masculine Southern Cone
- Since soap and detergents are salts, they separate into their component ions in a solution of water.
- When using washing-machine water, combine the rinse-cycle water with the wash-cycle water to dilute the detergent and bleaching agents.
- It is important to note that the molecular weights of the detergents differ.
- Various fatty acids are used to make soaps and detergents that have different applications in society.
- For some it's best to avoid soaps with detergents or dyes to clean sensitive areas.
- It is known as washing soda or soda ash, and is used for softening water, in the manufacture of borax, and in making glass, paper, detergents, and soap.
- Use a non-ammonia soap or detergent in hot water, or use a commercial cleaner to scrub the entire area affected by mold.
- In addition, it is used in water purification systems and in the production of many commercial products, such as glass, pulp and paper, soaps and detergents, and textiles.
- They are also added to soaps and detergents to give them their ‘fresh lemon scent.’
- Washing machine detergents contain alkaline agents, which can cause the most severe form of chemical eye injury.
- Eczema in adults can be caused by a number of substances, including cleaning agents, soaps and detergents.
- Nearly all manufactured products that we use today, like gasoline, detergents, and batteries, depend in some way on sulfuric acid for their production.
- Rainwater typically has very low hardness levels, which reduces the use of soaps and detergents, and eliminates the need for a water softener.
- This same swimming response can be elicited by contact with several other seastars, or by surfactants such as soaps and detergents, or by strong salt solutions.
- Alkalis, acids, bleaches or detergents are added to water to chemically react with specific soils and loosen them so they are removed with the water.
- Use plain water, detergents, suitable proprietary compounds, or emulsifying agents.
- Or use a soft scrub brush and a detergent / water solution to remove all dirt and grime.
- All-purpose household cleaners, soaps, detergents and wax removers usually contain one or more alkalis, and so should not be used on terrazzo.
- Baking soda, distilled white vinegar, washing soda, Borax and a good liquid soap or detergent will do nicely.
- For a cheap window cleaner try this mixture: combine 4 tablespoons rubbing alcohol with 1/2 teaspoon liquid detergent in 4 cups water.
- A lower level of detergent may cause a buildup of deposits on critical engine parts.
- A gasoline detergent is a lot like a household detergent, helping to prevent any harmful deposit build-up.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!