The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de detestable
- I felt I was a detestable person and I hated myself and had all the feelings of failure.
- Allen's characters, both the admirable ones and the detestable ones, are intensely alive, and we know this by their distinctive voices.
- The most vulnerable members of our society fall victim to the repulsive and detestable warlords and gang masters who conceal their depraved activity behind closed doors.
- The first is that racial and ethnic preferences are detestable; the second is that minority participation in mainstream institutions is desirable.
- It will have rid the world of a detestable dictatorship.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!