The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de idear
1(invent)(plan/method/system) idear(plan/method/system) crear(plan/method/system) concebir(machine/tool) inventarit's a gadget of his own devising — es un aparato que él mismo inventó
- Another system that devises methods to avoid errors is user-centered design.
- The sheer scale of the plans devised by this team required the support of thousands of service personnel and civilians.
- Third, it provides an opportunity for effective user involvement, as the patients assist in devising their own care plan.
- If someone had set about devising a system to kill off the market in non-executive directors, they couldn't have trumped this effort.
- The Red Cross says it's devising new systems so that such fraud will be easier to detect in the future.
- We make laws for the comfort of foreign investors; but are we slipping in devising a system for our own people?
- When I was in my teens, my dad was working on devising his own system for blackjack.
- The definition of business assets has changed since the system was devised.
- Riley devised a system for making a piece of music based on 53 small melodic cells.
- It surely can't be beyond the wit of 21st century man to devise swipecard systems that allow the identity of those receiving free meals to remain anonymous.
- How might we devise a system that offers students a second chance but that doesn't obfuscate reality or entice students to drop out?
- At the turn of the century, France produced most of the quality wine in the world, so it is no surprise that they were first to devise a system of protection.
- To make things interesting, Damo suggested I devise a scoring system that awards points for certain achievements.
- I proposed that an attempt be made to bring the two images closer and to devise mechanisms by which this rapprochement could be achieved.
- Granby had to devise a system to help the identification of the individual face and associate the first person to recognise it as the winner immediately.
- What is needed is for the industry to come together to devise a planned economy which benefits everyone, from owners to grooms, from racecourses to sponsors, from trainers to the bookmakers.
- We are also devising strategies to produce medicines from urine.
- Nor do you devise names for our real estate projects.
- This information was also intended to help provide the basis for devising policies for making reparation.
- We have found the Report useful in devising the guidelines.
(bequeath)legarto devise sth to sb — legar algo a algn
- All the residue of my estate, including real and personal property, I give, devise, and bequeath to Earlham College.
- All persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real and personal estate, excepting infants and married women.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!