The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Blair says, ‘What I've done is soften the colours, bleach and fade the prints in some cases, and put them on chiffons or devoré velvets.’
- It was during his college years that he learnt his trademark and highly specialised craft of working with a silk and velvet mix known as devore velvet.
- Burnt out devore velvets will be a strong fashion as they look great in rich jewel tones.
- The high street is heaving with devore tops and ruched satin trousers, while supermarkets are stuffed with beaded dresses and strappy sandals with killer heels.
- Textures included silk velvets, velveteen and devorés, paillettes and satins.
- The clothes feature contrasting materials, as seems to be prevalent this season: coats with felt stitching over silk crêpe dresses, and artificial leather against devoré silk.
- There is a pretty, pleated chiffon one with detachable corsage and ribbon belt, a red devoré dress with wide ribbon belt and a sequin-sprinkled, pale-pink mesh version.
- Fabrics here include silk damask devores, silk damask and stripes and plains inspired by Imperial Russia.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!