The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of piadoso
- They sing devotional songs in praise of the lord, and holy texts are chanted throughout the night.
- When with devotees of other sects, they enthusiastically join in their devotional songs.
- Anyway, after reading a section from one of Hine's books about devotional magic I decided to make a shrine for Ganesha.
- These places of worship were stuffed with devotional images, which were adorned on festival days and adored on others.
- He also leads devotional songs and has captured the interest of the young and old alike.
- It was meant as a kind of religious devotional image and he had planned to produce ten thousand copies.
- This makes it excellent for those practicing bhakti or a devotional religious path.
- Bhakti yoga cultivates a devotional relationship with God through prayers and rituals.
- In line with this belief, devotional cults sprang up in which reverence and homage were offered and intercessions sought.
- In the chaos of a recent move and exciting reunions with old friends I did very little ritual or devotional work at all.
- We need to bring together the devotional and mystical and scriptural pieces.
- Small-scale sacred song - hymns and devotional song for domestic use - also flourished.
- The material in this book constitutes the best combination of theology and devotional reading that I have come across for a long time.
- How the theistic moral life culminates in devotional life will be discussed in this book.
- If one wants to ignore this devotional service, there is the danger of turning to atheism.
- I developed a liking for devotional songs of the Goddess from childhood.
- I get up early and exercise and have devotional time-private time of reading and prayer.
- Daily prayer meetings were held in the ashram with the singing of devotional songs and readings from the Gita.
- Yet as an atheist and Marxist can we expect that she would understand or appreciate Hindu devotional or yogic practices?
- I learned so much from so many people but mainly I learned from the very poor who were so deeply devotional.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!