Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(pray) con devoción(hope) fervientemente
- At the hour of death the Holy Masses you have heard devoutly will be your greatest consolation.
- Throughout his life he held devoutly to the Presbyterianism in which he was raised.
- Despite becoming devoutly religious, he was arrested for shoplifting during 2004.
- But also most importantly she was struck by how he had embraced devoutly the Islamic faith.
- Lord Venkateshwara, Shiva and Parvati and Nandi are worshipped devoutly by the south Indian devotees.
- For Gandhians, this is a spot of pilgrimage and they bow devoutly before the tree.
- My sister has become devoutly Orthodox Jewish.
- She spoke Yiddish, made blintzes from scratch, and devoutly attended Friday night services every Shabbat.
- When I was younger, despite I lacked all the ritualistic, religious stuff, I had still devoutly loved God.
- I live in the secular, democratic United States, where many religions are practiced, and I also devoutly follow Islam.