The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de destreza
1(manual)destreza femeninohabilidad femeninomaña femenino
- He has verbal dexterity and rhyming skills which very few rap artists have.
- Known simply as hockey in North America, it is a fast and exciting game that requires from its players great skill, dexterity and physical stamina.
- We could not help hugging dear old Cowboy Bill, to whose skill and dexterity, in all probability, we owed our lives.
- Not unexpectedly, this building displays John Wardle's architectural dexterity and virtuoso skill.
- The Aborigines made a highly interesting exhibition of skill and dexterity in the use of the boomerang and throwing spears.
- Hopeless is the most polite word I can think of to describe my complete lack of skill, coordination and dexterity.
- This is to a degree a matter of physical skill, training and dexterity.
- After that, she began using the chopsticks with increased dexterity and was filling her own stomach in no time.
- Ageing affects us all, but under the new pension scheme we will still be expected to continue to be on call and perform with the same dexterity until the age of 65.
- Of course the technique was specialized and required dexterity and experience to execute well.
- Of course, much political dexterity will be required to keep ties with both China and Japan stable without angering one or the other.
- Scottish working people have traditionally valued intelligence and linguistic dexterity in their political leaders.
- After a few weeks I got so I could move my feet with the same agility and dexterity as my hands.
- Whenever he can, on most weekends and when guests are invited, Abnash dons the chef's cap and apron and handles pans and ladles with dexterity.
- As her dementia grows severe, she will struggle more with manual dexterity and motor functions, Leverenz says.
- They are the only primates in the world that subsist on grass, and they have the greatest manual dexterity of any monkey on earth.
- Kasia is a wonderful musician and plays the violin with great dexterity.
- It thus encourages mental agility as well as physical dexterity, speed and good hand-eye co-ordination.
- On the one hand he had shown a great lack of manual dexterity, but he now showed that he had great talents for learning, especially mathematics.
- These were tests of their ability to withstand pain and to practise athletic dexterity.
2(skill, judgment)habilidad femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!