The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I came home to a lovely meal provided by my DH.
- This is the debut offering of my very own DH's blog!
- DH doesn't smoke, never has and never will and all good luck to him.
- As I was sitting at an outdoor table enjoying my coffee and catching up on the week with DH, my cell phone rang.
- DH and I both have super sensitive skin, so we are sure the baby will too!
- After eating at a very nice, expensive chain restaurant the other night, both DH and I came down with a very yucky, yet mild case of food poisoning.
- My DH and I have been fighting over this question for years: should we get a real Christmas tree or settle for a fake one?
- I had to get a new phone and the first phone DH chose for me (yes, I let him pick because at first I didn't really care what kind of phone I got) was the Verizon Voyager.
- I was considering going running but since DH got home so late last night, I didn't want to run out first thing in the morning.
- Said DH has always had this habit of closing my drawers if they are open - he reckons he will walk into them if they are open.
- Unfortunately for ya'll my camera is not wanting to give up all the pictures I have taken this week, but never fear, my DH will fix it tonight or tomorrow.
- Out for date night with DH tonight - all I know is that it's both cheap and a surprise.
- Sorry, my laptop overheated and shut down so while it was cooling I made DH dinner.
- Thanks for the tip on the movie - DH and I were thinking of watching it.
- DH did grocery run tonight so I'm happy.
- DH is painting my kitchen today - woot!
- DH is out Christmas shopping for our cousins' kids and such ... I can't wait to see what he actually gets them.
- I'm very stressed with dh's job situation, but know it will all work out.
- DH is home sick so my routine is out the window.
- My DH has just announced that one of his best mates is having his stag do in Thailand for a week later this year and he will be going.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!