Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- His brother died of scarlet fever, many other villagers succumbed to asthma and diabetes.
- The main cause of death in our cohort with diabetes was ischaemic heart disease.
- People with excess body fat have a greater risk for such illnesses as diabetes and hypertension.
- It also focuses on major health issues like heart disease, asthma and diabetes.
- Certain diseases, such as diabetes, can cause a cataract to occur at an earlier age than normal.
- It's not just diabetes and heart disease that threaten to overwhelm us if we continue to eat a high fat diet.
- Exercise does not just lower our chances of heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
- Obesity is a risk factor for heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis and diabetes.
- Only in this way will the epidemic of diabetes witnessed in south Asians be arrested and reversed.
- Her mother died four days later, with pneumonia and diabetes as the cause of death.
- Rarely, diabetes can be caused by a disease of the pancreas called pancreatitis.
- The first woman was obese, had diabetes, and was diagnosed as having liver cirrhosis.
- The fetal environment seems to have a strong influence on risk of type 1 diabetes in the child.
- John had lived with diabetes for 15 years and had a longer history of hypertension.
- He had also completely lost his sight because of the ravages of many years of poorly controlled diabetes.
- People with type 1 diabetes should carry glucose gel or some sugary food with them at all times.
- People with chronic diseases like diabetes should get greater support in the community and at home.
- The prevalence of diabetes in India is likely to go on increasing and to constitute a major health burden.
- I note that Dr. Penney, in 1983, was aware that some women develop gestational diabetes during pregnancy.