The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de diabético
1diabético(jam/chocolate) para diabéticos
- A diabetic diet need not mean a complete departure from a normal one; often, a few adjustments will suffice.
- Since diabetes is seen as a slow killer, diabetic clinics always advise people to take utmost care in their diet.
- The hospital has a special diabetic care clinic and encourages patients to use the public facilities to exercise, maintain and manage good health.
- Avoid all artificial sweeteners found in diet drinks and some diabetic foods as these are toxic to the liver and can cause hypoglycaemia and fatigue.
- She said although 90 per cent of arthritis patients would experience foot problems at some time, specialist foot clinics were scarce, in contrast with diabetic centres.
- Since diabetics are at high risk for heart disease, avoiding fat and cholesterol is the most important goal of the diabetic diet, and a vegetarian diet is ideal.
- Prevention with foot hygiene, proper shoes, no self-performed foot surgery, and attendance at diabetic clinic is essential.
- We did not find a relation between an institution sponsoring a diabetic clinic and monitoring frequency or glycemic control.
- Duoderm is designed for chronically ill elderly people with non-healing diabetic wounds.
- Some patients develop diabetic peripheral neuropathy characterised by loss of sensation in the feet.
- A special photographic process is very helpful in detecting early effects of diabetic retinopathy.
- Left untreated, diabetic ketoacidosis can lead to a coma and possibly death.
- Off-loading therapy is a key part of the treatment plan for diabetic foot ulcers.
- Susan's first thought was that he had died after lapsing into a diabetic coma.
- The most common and most serious eye complication of diabetes is diabetic retinopathy, which may result in poor vision or even blindness.
- This mechanism is thought to be important in some forms of laxative abuse, diabetic diarrhoea, and thyrotoxicosis.
- The newer diabetic drugs and asthma/emphysema drugs have probably extended the mortality of diabetics and asthmatics and former smokers.
- Time zone changes and altered meal times can result in insulin dependent diabetics becoming hypoglycaemic, though diabetic meals can be provided.
- The urine ketone dip test was highly sensitive for diabetic ketoacidosis and diabetic ketosis with or without acidosis.
- Overall, almost half of all Latinos with diabetes had diabetic retinopathy.
1diabético masculinodiabética femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!