The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of diagrama
1diagrama masculineesquema masculinegráfico masculinegráfica feminineto draw a diagram — hacer un diagrama (or un gráfico etc.)
- They are packed with detail but it doesn't seem overwhelming because the pages are broken up with masses of superb colour photographs, maps, street-by-street diagrams and drawings.
- Apart from the run-of-the-mill stuff like e-mail and word processing, he is teaching himself to use the computer to draw schematic diagrams.
- The data are summarized in the schematic diagram below.
- The text also includes many diagrams of molecular structures and points out the relevance and importance of the chemical structure to the pharmacological action.
- This diagram shows the complex structure of Saturn's magnetosphere.
- A diagram of the hillside structure is shown on Page 82.
- Schematic diagrams of the probe and of the entire spectroscopy system are shown in Fig.1.
- The first weeks of the course deal with electronic principles, electrical-current theory, and the skills needed to interpret equipment diagrams and schematics.
- The system can be used to display schematic diagrams of the aircraft's principal sub-systems.
- On the second point, I think the member has heard the explanation many times before: a graph or a diagram appeared in a document that was not authorised by the Prime Minister or me.
- Fig.14 shows schematic diagrams representing this type of situation.
- A summary flow diagram of patients enrolled in the study is depicted in Figure 1.
- Follow the manufacturer's wiring diagram to make the connection to your power supply.
- In the following paragraphs I will use four simple diagrams to present the argument.
- For every birdhouse, you'll find a photo, an exploded diagram of all sides, and simple instructions.
- Line drawings and diagrams in the text figures are typically well designed and informative.
- The text is well illustrated with excellent diagrams, sketches and figures.
- The dissertation is well organized with many fascinating diagrams, charts and figures.
- The book is profusely illustrated, with diagrams showing clearly the techniques described.
- The diagrams illustrating the normal histology of the spleen are comprehensible and significantly clarify a fairly complicated system.
transitive verb diagramming, diagrammed, diagramed, diagraming
1hacer un diagrama de
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!