The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of esquemático
- One would not suspect an engineering background behind his mature work; the only point at which it exerted some influence was in his careful and expert draughtsmanship and his preference for diagrammatic representation.
- A model can be developed as a diagrammatic representation of the generic or core competencies required for the company to create the ‘ideal employee’ or ideal set of employees.
- A diagrammatic illustration of the reactions described in equations 1 through 4, as they occur in muscle, is shown below.
- Venn extended Boole's mathematical logic and is best known to mathematicians and logicians for his diagrammatic way of representing sets, and their unions and intersections.
- What took decades of research to discover can now be illustrated and understood from a simple diagrammatic illustration of DNA and the way it is translated.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!