The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de acceso telefónicoconmutado América Latinadial up América Latina
- Their fate is to now wrestle with dial-up services while they wait for their ISPs to switch them to other DSL carriers.
- The dial-up service and line quality of Mobisurf and Orbitel got the highest praise.
- The company currently provides phone and dial-up Internet services to customers in such areas.
- Blogging isn't great fun if you're using a dial-up system where it takes longer to load a page than read it.
- Later this week I'll be comparing two dial-up modems designed for use on noisy lines.
- His claim that BT will ‘slash the cost of dial-up Internet access’ turns out to be rubbish.
- The usual way to get a mobile device onto the Internet is to install a modem driver and then configure dial-up networking.
- If you use a dial-up Internet service, check the settings on your PC regularly.
- Now I no longer have to wait through that special dial-up fanfare as my computer attempts to connect to the internet every ten minutes.
- The desk gave me the dial-up telephone number for the local service provider.
- The aim is to make WiFi access as simple to use as Internet dial-up connections.
- Check it on a slow dial-up connection using a laptop, then turn the images off and see if you can still use the site.
- That said, voice quality is very good and it even works over a standard dial-up modem.
- Increased dissatisfaction with sluggish dial-up Net access is likely to increase demand for broadband services.
- Telewest is flogging its cable broadband service for less than the price of unmetered dial-up access in a bid to attract new punters.
- A local ISP is claiming that their new service will triple the speed of your dial-up connection.
- Within the dial-up market, revenue from Internet access is starting to disappear.
- Rogue diallers change the number used in dial-up connections to an expensive international number.
- Signing up more flat-rate dial-up users is more likely to push the ISP towards the black.
- We haven't been able to listen to it properly on our unreliable dial-up lines - very frustrating!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!