The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Kidney transplants are an alternative to dialysis when both kidneys have ceased to function.
- Mr Gilpin needed renal dialysis to stay alive.
- The man had to visit his doctor three times a week for renal dialysis.
- Occasionally, hypercalcemia can develop in patients with advanced renal failure and who have been receiving long-term dialysis.
- And the numbers of people starting dialysis for kidney failure fell by two thirds and there were huge cost savings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!