The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de dado
- Gauss's guess was based on throwing a dice with one side marked ‘prime’ and the others all blank.
- She threw the dice, and got two fives and one four.
- You rolled the dice and gambled - what have you got to lose?
- If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 and 6, the chances that your guess will be correct are 1 / 6.
- When you throw the dice, the odds of any given outcome can be calculated.
- You roll two dice to attack in the game and if you roll doubles, you have to stop!
- A defender with two or more armies rolls two dice, and one with one army rolls one die.
- How can you load the dice in your favor?
- At the core of the game is throwing dice on the table for positioning.
- However dice are thrown, chance will pull the result in an unexpected way.
- The upholstery is black, and she has red fuzzy dice hanging from her rearview mirror.
- When was the last time you saw some fluffy dice, or any other strange car accessories?
- And they're casting dice, for your future.
- Hence, the three dice all have the same total face value.
- Modern scholarship has not yet established the game for which these dice were used.
- The children roll dice, and, depending on where they land, they have to act out or answer the questions.
- Cluedo is a game with simple rules, with luck limited to the minor role of the movement of pawns by dice.
- He figured out that you didn't really need dice or mathematical models to make a workable baseball role-playing game.
- One Mozart manuscript actually includes what might be considered a musical game, though not played with dice.
- I still have a huge collection of dice from my gaming days.
1(meat/vegetables) cortar en dados(meat/vegetables) cortar en cubitos
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, small diced carrots, onion, and celery.
- Here, sweet red peppers are diced and sautéed with onions and garlic, combined with tomatoes and served as a soup with a raft of golden, fried feta cheese.
- After dicing the carrots, onions, and celery and adding them to the broth of duck, Mr. Bishop set out a bowl and saucer and glass of water when suddenly he was interrupted by a knocking on the door.
- Blend a six-ounce can of tuna, one diced tomato, one tablespoon of fat-free Italian dressing and one tablespoon of minced green olives.
- While everything cooks, wash and chop the parsley, dice the ham, toast the hazelnuts in a dry skillet and chop them roughly.
- When I say to dice the tomato and onion, I mean they should be too small for stir fry, but still big enough to see what they are.
- Knives are usually unnecessary at table as meat is diced or sliced in preparation.
- Dress the leaves, then add the drained, diced apples, walnuts and crumbled cheese, gently mixing so they are evenly distributed.
- Remove shank meat from bone and dice; peel veal tongue and thinly slice; remove outer membrane from sweetbreads and dice.
- Fry over a moderate heat while you peel and finely dice the onions, carrots and celery.
- Why did I have to dice tomatoes while she easily chopped away on lettuce?
- Remove saucepan and throw in chopped parsley & diced tomato, stirring through.
- I don't want any Jell-O at my wedding, or diced carrots for that matter.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and peel and dice the carrots.
- She went back into the kitchen and watched Skinny dice a potato into a dozen pieces.
- Diced potatoes and onions were then added and cooked some more.
- Now just use a spoon to scoop out your sliced or diced avocado.
- Melt fat, dice vegetables and place all ingredients in a wide heavy based saucepan.
- He makes us slice and dice these vegetables over and over.
- Chopped / diced vegetables of your choosing (always depends what we have in the fridge).
1BritanicoJuegosjugar a los dados
- Four years older than John Peter of Bowhay, and seven older than Will, he was a bon vivant fond of dining and dicing: a suitable escort for his country cousins in Europe's most populous city.
- He looked over at his fellow guards and saw them in the corner, dicing and conversing good-naturedly.
- Six hands at an open door dicing for pieces of silver,
2(risk)to dice with death — jugar con la muerte
- Young people do not appreciate that taking Ecstasy is dicing with death.
- After the accident last October concern was raised that children as young as nine were dicing with death on the Parkway by playing ‘chicken’ in the fast-moving traffic.
- Speeding motorists on West Yorkshire roads are dicing with death by driving on the wrong side of the road in an attempt to dodge speed cameras instead of slowing down.
- Dozens of youngsters are dicing with death by leaping 80 ft from bridges into the waters of Salford Quays to cool down during the heatwave.
- Pensioners who have to dodge dual-carriage way traffic to catch a bus are dicing with death, a county councillor has claimed.
- People who drink alcohol and swim in North Yorkshire's rivers and lakes are dicing with death, police divers have warned.
- Men buy Harley Davidson motorbikes and dice with death on the roads.
- We're usually taking calculated risks and even dicing with death at times!
- Children are dicing with death hitching rides on the back of moving vehicles.
- Skateboarders grabbing on to the back of moving buses are dicing with death.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!