Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1dictador masculinedictadora feminine
2(autocratic person)déspota masculine, femininedictador masculinedictadora feminine
- They are not representative of the public and are behaving like dictators.
- But golf is also such a threat to autocrats and dictators because it is a game that is built around the rule of law - namely the Rules of Golf.
- The ability of the surgeon to allow himself to become a partner, not a dictator, is critical.
- Lucky to still be up, I assume they're fishing around for rich dictators as we speak, plus a manager, plus a defence.
- Saturday night the truth will be spoken and it will come from none other than boxing's dictator over the last decade, Roy Jones Jr.