The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de vaciar
verbo transitivo die-cast, die-cast
- Both methods employ the use of permanent moulds, usually similar to those used for die-casting but of different metal, and castings can be produced weighing from a few ounces up to hundredweights by this method.
- Gammons said pressure faced by the magnesium die-casting industry from the automotive industry to reduce costs will keep prices down at a level where Chinese imports will be uneconomic after the duties are levied.
- THE 100 strikers, members of the GMB union, at Lupton & Place die-casting factories in Burnley returned to work last week.
- Around 100 GMB union members are taking strike action at Lupton & Place's two die-casting factories in Burnley.
- CWM then considered magnesium die-casting and thixotropic metal molding.
- The plant is equipped with seven automated aluminum die-casting cells for the production of transmission and differential housings, mass-balancing housing and housing covers.
- When thin walls and close dimensional tolerances are required, and if the quantity does not warrant die-casting, shell mold casting, plaster mold casting, or investment casting are often employed.
- Initially developed and marketed for gravity casting, the new zinc-aluminum alloys are gaining industrial acceptance for die-casting.
- The additional processes - stamping of major body panels, plastic injection molding and low pressure die-casting - will bring HMA's total initial investment to $440 million.
- Our analysis showed an association between the onset of MS-like disease in work areas where these chemicals were used and where die-casting occurred (correlated exposures).
- Executives said the company will forge shafts and ring gears, die-cast the center support casting and provide machining, welding and assembly lines for the production and final assembly of both modules.
- Metal woods were lighter, cheaper to manufacture, and could be die-cast in clever ways to optimize the sweet spot.
- NASA High-Strength Alloy can be poured as a molten metal into conventional steel molds or die-casting molds to create specially shaped parts - a cost-saving advantage over machining of parts.
- High carbon Ni-Cr-Mo cast iron is useful for resisting thermal shock in applications such as die-casting moulds and brake-drums.
- Both types of alloys are suitable for both die-casting and sand casting.
- Also, the fact that a die-casting may be made of a magnesium-base composition and used in place of another material which is not suitable for the die-casting process may lead to substantial savings.
- Workers at a die-casting works in Burnley are upping their strike action over pay.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!