The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(vehicle)diesel masculinogasolero masculino Río de la Plata(car) coche diesel masculino(truck) camión diesel masculino
- With the amount of misinformation out there on diesel and turbo charging diesels we feel obliged to inform you of the facts.
- In the engine chamber of diesels, the pistons are rigged to create a high amount of pressure.
- The greater the compression of a diesel engine, the greater its power.
- Now all you hear is the high pitched whine of the diesel engine in high compression.
- Or maybe it will be alternative-powered vehicles such as hybrids, fuel cells or diesels.
- If the fuel companies are to be believed, we also like to make sure we put the best fuel into our diesels.
- The range of the tank was increased by the installation of a diesel engine and additional fuel tanks.
- At the end of the building, two large chiller units are stood, each with a diesel engine driving the compressor that keeps it cool.
- Later, tiny gas-mechanical and even battery locomotives came along then diesels.
- Steam locomotives gave way to diesels, and cabooses were replaced by little boxes.
- This is because overheating can damage any engine and diesels are particularly susceptible.
- On some diesels, fuel feed lines carry pressurized fuel up to the injectors.
- Because they consume less fuel for a given amount of work, diesels emit less carbon dioxide.
- Unusually, this coupe body is also available with a turbo diesel engine.
- The inventor of the diesel engine expected it to be fuelled by vegetable oils, hemp being the most suitable.
- Much of this relates to the fuel delivery system, the previous Achilles heel of the diesel engine.
- The five cylinder turbocharged diesel engine is extremely noisy at all times.
- Generally there is no point with diesels as the power dies long before 4,000 rpm is on the clock.
- It was difficult to hear over the revving of the massive diesel engine.
- Some give and take will be necessary between manufacturers and regulators for diesels to be viable.
2(fuel)diesel masculinogasóleo masculinogas-oil masculinoACPM masculino Colombia
- Today, most forms of transportation depend on the combustion of a hydrocarbon fuel such as gasoline, kerosene, or diesel oil to produce the energy that drives pistons and moves the vehicles on which modern society depends.
- We don't need to have gasoline as a fuel, or diesel oil as a fuel.
- Kerosene and diesel oil contribute the most to petroleum subsidy.
- They would use renewable energy sources such as natural gas, diesel oil, bio-fuel and hydrogen to generate electricity with a steam turbine and any heat generated would be used to heat water.
- Organizations ranging from a coffee company in the northwest to school districts on the east coast are chucking their diesel oil for biodiesel.
- How many barrels of diesel oil can you produce to keep it all running?
- Although catalytic cracking allows some of these compounds to be used in gasoline, the majority is used as furnace oil, diesel oil, and as industrial fuels.
- The trawler that sank off the East Coast of the Chatham Islands contained more than 100 tonnes of diesel oil, hydraulic oil and lubricating oils - a potential disaster for the 80 percent of locals who rely on the fishing industry in the area.
- For example, coal, diesel oil and natural gas-fired thermoelectric plants will supply about two-thirds of the 3,200 megawatts of new electric power which was put out to bidders by the Brazilian government last December.
- The vessel was thought to be carrying heavy equipment, including bulldozers, cement and other construction materials, as well as 40 tons of diesel oil, when it capsized.
- The price of premium gasoline - the fuel used by private car owners and thus the well-off - should be increased the most, followed by industrial diesel oil.
- The fishermen were covered in diesel oil, but otherwise unhurt.
- Hundreds of gallons of diesel oil spilt into Kenmare harbour at the weekend posing a serious threat to the local environment.
- The last budget imposed a five cent increase in the tax on a litre of petrol and diesel.
- The day has come now when a litre of petrol or diesel costs as must as a gallon did a few years ago.
- Biodiesel is an alternative to petroleum diesel and can be used to power cars, trucks, and buses.
- The price of petrol, diesel and kerosene has gone up four times since February.
- Higher oil prices have added to the cost of petrol, diesel, kerosene and gas as well as transport.
- The engine and generator are missing but when they are replaced they will use diesel and not petrol as fuel.
- A new deli counter is the main feature, also on sale are all grocery items, plus diesel and petrol.
1(invariable adjective) diesel
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!