The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1falta de seguridad en sí mismo femeninoretraimiento masculino
- If there was a little hesitation and diffidence as the games began, it soon vanished without a trace, for even the kids who seemed shy, lost their self-consciousness and joined wholeheartedly in the activities.
- It is with diffidence and humility that I greet the ultimate constitutional power in the Republic, the Presidential electors.
- After the initial period of diffidence and hesitation, the young ones got along quite well with one another, and became totally absorbed in the proceedings.
- But when they open the back door of each van, and peer into the sardine-packed interior, they are met by decades of accumulated mistrust, suspicion, diffidence and fear.
- So I think with some reluctance, with some diffidence, I come down on the positive side of the question.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!