The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de difractar
- Alternating dark and light parallel lines on the detector mark where columns of silicon atoms diffract the electrons.
- So as the single photon's wave function passes through the slits it is diffracted and interferes with itself.
- In 1912, Max von Laue predicted that the spacing of crystal layers is small enough to diffract light of the appropriate wavelength.
- His lab has developed a chip device that diffracts light in the presence of certain antibodies.
- You wouldn't see the rainbow effect if you used two reflecting surfaces an inch apart because that distance too large to diffract visible light.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!