The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of digital
- According to the authors, the concomitant intake of those two drugs induced a drop in potassium following a diuretic induced decrease in water retention, which led to an increase in sensitivity of heart muscle to digitalis.
- In reality, more than 30% of conventional medications come from common plant sources (eg, digitalis from foxglove, vincristine from periwinkle).
- Specific classes of medications used to control and slow the heart rate include digitalis, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
- One-year mortality was reduced regardless of gender, presence of diabetes mellitus or heart failure, or treatment with diuretics, digitalis, beta blockers or anticoagulants.
- The effects of the medication can be inhibited by tricyclic antidepressants and digitalis.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!