The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The new 64MB card is capable of storing digitally captured images.
- Boarding aircraft may require our pictures to be taken digitally, in order for them to be checked against some central police computer.
- Much of this data lives digitally without effective storage management services.
- The systems on the tables had their lids removed and were photographed digitally.
- Instead of being carried as analog signals over normal phone lines, the calls are carried digitally over the Internet.
- These films are as fresh and surprising today as anything you might see in color, shot digitally.
- Once the photographs were digitally manipulated, the artist translated them by hand into paintings on paper.
- The pictures are scanned, placed in computers, and digitally printed.
- It will include traditional photography, as well as digitally produced imagery and such related media as film and video.
- They were then scanned back into the computer, digitally redrawn and printed out.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!