The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de digresión
1digresión femeninoby way of (a) digression — a modo de inciso / paréntesis
- Except for a few meandering authorial digressions, the novel maintains a cracking pace from start to finish.
- Anyhow, digressions aside, this guy was completely incapable of performing his job with any degree of skill.
- As such, his writings express the digressions, meanderings, meditations, ruminations and speculations that characterise a singular, idiosyncratic mind at work.
- By way of digression and as an aside, here's a little anecdote from education.
- Anyway, my minor digression leads me to my point.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!